
On Friday we flew to Oregon for a weekend at the coast. Our friends Kim and Dan were supposed to join us but had to stay in Utah and take care of family so it was just the four of us. We stayed at a condo at the Inn at Otter Crest -- it's literally on the edge of a cliff! Our view was unbelievable!(http://www.innatottercrest.com/)
We had a blast and although the kids weren't supposed to get wet, I couldn't get mad at them when they had such huge grins on their faces. The weather was a cool 65 degrees most of the time. We hit the Oregon Coast Aquarium and the Marine Science Center, but mostly we relaxed.




2 comments:
How fun! I love the Oregon coast. I wonder if that's where we went once. I remember a big cliff like in your picture and a bunch of seal all over the rocks below. I don't know, anyway...looks like a blast. I love the picture of their feet! We are going to Deana's for Thanksgiving, we're excited to see you.
How fun! I didn't know about this! Now you have to choose Jonathan or the Oregon Coast!!!! Jeff your wife is CRAZY!!! That's why we love her!
Post a Comment