A few years ago my sisters-in-law talked me into getting up early and going shopping with them on the Friday after Thanksgiving. I was reluctant to wake up so early, but when we got to Wal-Mart, snuck in front of everyone waiting in line, and pushed and shoved to get the Carebears, I was hooked! It's a woman's sport. This year did not disappoint. Some woman rammed Brandi in her tummy (her 8-month pregnant belly) so Brandi hit her with a Hannah Montana guitar. I got my toe run over by a cart and knocked over a bunch of DVDs but neither one stopped me. Deana was such a trooper to stand in line while Holli, Brandi, and I canvassed the stores for the best deals. We woke up at 3:45, hit Wal-Mart at 5:00 am, Target at 6:00 am, then Old Navy and Toys-R-Us. We paused for breakfast and then hit Kohl's just for fun. We made it home a little after 1:00, although I told Jeff we'd "for sure" be done by 12:00. Oh well, you can't stop until the car is full and we lived up to that motto. Check out these pics!


2 comments:
Oh my heck! Deana called me from that car and I thought there may have been some exageration going on about how packed it was :)....obviously not! Looks like you guys had a ball.
LOVED IT!! Can't wait for next year!!! I am going to have to steal these pics thank you very much!!!
Post a Comment