Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween!

Halloween in Boise is like Pioneer Day in Utah or a home football game for the Huskers in Lincoln, Nebraska. It's a big event! Half the city turns out to trick-or-treat on Harrison Blvd. and it's wall-to-wall people. This year we were able to make the trek with a few friends. The grins on the kids' faces said it all. I can't wait 'til next year!



Ashley carved this pumpkin almost entirely by herself. She's pretty independent...I wonder where she gets that?...










The pumpkin on the bottom is supposed to be the witch from Snow White but the damn squirrels got to it before I got to take a picture. The pumpkin on top is Peyton's.









Is this the cutest witch you've ever seen or what?


























Our ninja was focused on only one thing -- treats!!!















The goblins (clockwise from top left): Peyton/Ninja, Owen/Dale Earnhardt, Geoffrey/SPD Ranger, Ty/Darth Mal, Charlie/Superman, Jack/Hedwig (the Harry Potter owl), Ian/Mystic Force Ranger, and Ashley/Witch.

2 comments:

Grandma chewy said...

I MISS YOU!!!
How cute are my little goblins. Ashley looked adorable with that huge smile and Peyton WOW What a Ninja. I love you guys. We missed Harrison this year. Our Halloween on Harrison will always be a fun memory!

The Meyer Family said...

Halloween looks like it was way fun in Boise! We had a blast here. Avery loved trick-or-treating. The kids look so cute in those costumes! We miss you guys!