Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ashley the Entrepreneur

Back in March (I know, I'm pretty behind in these blog posts) Ashley decided she wanted to do a yard sale.  She's always bugging us to do a lemonade stand or yard sale or something or other.  I told her it was too cold (hello, it was March!) and too late in the afternoon to do a yard sale outside, but she could do one for us in the house.  Here she is with her own sign and everything.


Jeff and I ended up purchasing all the stuffed animals (even though they were extremely overpriced) and then gifting them back to her.

She's quite a genius, isn't she?

2 comments:

Grandma chewy said...

Ashley, what a darling little salesgirl. You know with that cute smile of yours I bet you could sell anyone, anything. You are a cutie!!! We love you! Can't wait for California!!

Rosies said...

that is awesome!!