Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ashley & The Blue Huskies

Ashley's Y Basketball team this year called themselves the Blue Huskies, no doubt suggested by Ashley and her love for our Husky dog, Dancer.  Jeff had the privilege of coaching these Kindergarten girls in their first ever organized basketball season.  Sorry for the bad pictures, I'm no Brandi when it comes to photography.

Look at Ashley running down court in picture #1 and check out how she towers above the other girls in the 2nd picture.  After her 1st game we thought for sure we'd be entertaining offers from agents, but I think she scared herself with how good she was and she turned it down a little bit.  I have no doubt she will turn it back on for next season.  Way to go, Ashley!



1 comment:

Grandma chewy said...

What a cute team. I can't wait to see you play Ashley. I KNOW that you will do great cuz that's just the way you are. GREAT!!! We love you so much. XOXO