I love these kids! Ashley played in her basketball game yesterday morning and then we all went out for lunch at Chronic Taco (pretty good if I do say so). Peyton had a birthday party to go to in the afternoon and Ashley and I went to a bowl-a-thon supporting Junior Achievement. Jeff stayed home to pack up the camper van; yep, another overnight trip to Bogus Basin! Ashley and I stayed home while the boys went night skiing, slept in the camper in the parking lot, and woke up early to hit the slopes again this morning. Those crazy boys loved every minute of it. They came home telling us they jumped off tables in terrain park. I don't want to hear that! Glad they had fun, though. Ashley and I went to see a kissy-face movie and then came home and played wedding dress up while watching 27 Dresses. I love having a girl. Today Peyton's basketball team Club Fuego / Boise Blaze played a scrimmage against another team from across town. These teams are pretty competitive and the boys play on 10' hoops. Peyton and his team did great and lost by only 2 points--Peyton himself was all over defense and did a great job at running the offensive plays Coach Ludwig taught them. It really made me realize how grown up he is. And how old Jeff and I are getting. Actually, we're watching the Grammys right now and there are several bands we've never even heard of--that's a pretty sure sign of our age, huh?
4 comments:
What a fun weekend! You guys are such good parents. I can't believe how much Peyton looks like Jeff. They are both getting so big. I hate that!
YOu guys are so cute!! You do so many fun things! I love it! I can't wait to see you guys it has been awhile!
You ARE old! Kidding, but your kids are sure cute. They are growing up fast.
Oh!! My cute grandkids. I love you all so much! XOXOXO
Post a Comment