Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ashley in Glasses

At Ashley's last doctor's appointment her vision did not test well, so we went to the Eye Expert, Dr. Lee. It turns out that Ashley is farsighted, with one eye slightly weaker than the other. She does not have the same retina problems as her big brother (since that only runs in males). She was very proud of her glasses when she got them on Saturday, but now (Tuesday) she is reluctant to wear them. "The ground is deep" she says. The newfound depth perception has a little getting used to. I remember that. It's hard to see your kids have to get glasses--you never want anything to be "wrong" with them--but we must admit it's not too bad in the grand scheme of things. I've gone through a few doctors to find the best one and I now know to always pay extra and get the warranty on the kids' glasses. All in all, not too bad. And isn't she cute in her pink glasses?

3 comments:

Erika said...

Super cute glasses, Ash! I think she looks adorable. I got glasses when I was little. (Tell her all the cool people did!)

Rosies said...

So Cute!! I know how you feel. We just found out that little max does have asthma for sure and I just cried!! I know that is so stupid but you want everything to be just perfect with them!! What a minor ting to deal with but steal they are our babies!!!

Bobbi said...

Oh my word, she looks so stinkin' cute! Go Ash'!