Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Family - Part 1

We feel very blessed to have families who love us and support us and make us laugh. I enjoy reading their blogs and viewing their cute pictures. It occurred to me that although I'll print out our blog every year, it won't contain all the cute pictures and stories I read on their blogs. So, I've decided to include a few of their photos on our blog. Thank you, family! You are cute and we love you!

Part 1: The Meyer Family (Jenny's brother Harley, his wife Angie, daughter Avery (2), and baby Cash (due in May!). Also, the Loftus girls (Jenny's nieces - daughters of her brother, Brian).












I'm partial to the first picture since Avery is wearing her Ute sweatshirt passed down from the Banks family. The 2nd picture shows Avery in the well-known Meyer pose of nose-picking. The third picture shows her as she is today--cute and mischevious according to her parents. Angie is showing quite the tummy for 8 months, but still glowing. Kylee is taking after her Aunt Jenny and playing volleyball (you go, girl!). Kairene is (yikes!) almost 19 and very much a responsible adult.

No comments: