Wednesday, May 14, 2008

McCall Weekend

We spent last weekend at our new house in McCall for Mother's Day and Jenny's birthday (31, if you must know). We enjoyed our time together just playing and relaxing - I don't think that will ever get old. The snow is melting and there are patches of mud everywhere. Peyton found a baseball park within walking distance and Charley loved running through Ponderosa State Park--so much so that Charley and Jeff came home with ticks. Ewww! The kids and I escaped unharmed. Those things are disgusting - good thing I have Jeff, my Eagle Scout, to hold the match to the little thing and make it crawl out of your skin. I told you it was disgusting.




3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Jen, those kids of yours are too dang cute! We have a time-share in McCall and are planning a trip up not this summer but the next! Deana tells me Jeff is a river runner. We may have to call you guys and get together. I think that would be a blast! Happy birthday by the way!

Rosies said...

oh sick!!! hahaha! Jeff has ticks!! We can't wait to see the condo!

Grandma chewy said...

I love that you guys live life. I can't wait to see you this week end and get to know McCall. Mostly I'm excited to be with you all and hug my little Ashley and Peyton.