

Our sweet little princess is 4 years old as of 5/28/2008 - can you believe it? We can't. It seems like just yesterday we were cuddling her and protecting her from the aggressive love of her 3-year-old brother Peyton. Now we have to protect Peyton from Ashley! Just kidding - it's pretty much an even battle these days.
Ashley is our baby and always will be. It's good to know that when Jenny feels like she wants another baby she can just visit her sisters-in-law. Sounds like Brandi has a little bun in the oven as I type - I can't wait!
1 comment:
I love our Ashley! Seeing her and Peyter made me cry! I loved being able to watch them play and to snuggle this past week-end. You guys are doing an incredible job. Hey!!!! Just 7 more days for the MBA WOW! Jennny way to go! We are so very proud of you!
Post a Comment