Monday, April 22, 2013

25 Things

I just saw this post on Scary Mommy and thought I’d personalize for myself.  Here are 25 things my children never say, but I wish they would (hint: only 20 days until Mother’s Day and my birthday)…

1. Mom is reading right now, so let’s entertain ourselves quietly.
2. I know where all of my soccer gear is!
3. I’m going to play with my toys now. I really do have so many of them.
4. You’re making what for dinner? YUM!
5. The sink is getting full; I’ll load the dishwasher.
6. Where is the nail clipper?
7. You are a really good driver.
8. I have a lot of homework tonight, I should get started.
9. I brushed AND flossed my teeth.
10. We decided we want to watch the same thing on TV.
11. I folded the laundry and washed a load of towels.
12. You’re so much more fun than Dad.
13. If you need me I’ll be in the shower.
14. I’ve had enough electronics for the day.
15. I have a class project due two weeks from now.
16. I’m ready for bed.
17. I don’t care what my friends are allowed to have or do.
18. What are my chores today? I want to make sure I get them done.
19. You can have “shotgun” today, my beloved sibling.
20. I need to wash my hands.
21. You always get the best snacks.
22. You’re in the bathroom? OK, I’ll wait to ask you my unimportant question.
23. I’m ready for school / soccer / cheerleading / basketball.
24. There’s so much to do in this house!
25. Can I get you a glass of wine?

No comments: