Thursday, June 30, 2011

Green is Good


I'm pretty proud of our yard this year -- it's looking good, don't you think?  I'll admit, we hired someone back in April to clean it up, weed, and lay mulch in the front yard.  However, since that time, it's been all us.  Jeff is the dog-poop-picker-upper and lawn-mower.  I am the weeder/planter/watering-can.  Clockwise from top-left:  patriotic grass and impatients, herb garden, hastas out front, new dogwood bush, best yard sign EVER, front planter, walkway overgrown with irises.

4 comments:

Erika said...

This is really Justin. Apparently I am not cool enough to have access to your blog. I haven't looked on here in a long time. Your yard looks awesome and your kids look huge. So crazy. Can't wait for next week.

Erika said...

Looks great, except for that ugly U sign. YUCK!

Anonymous said...

Your house and yard look awesome! I love your little Utes yard sign.

Rosies said...

I love your yard and house period. Want to trade???