Thursday, March 17, 2011

Games We Play on Dad...

So we got home from school today and opened Jeff's mail and proceeded to send him the following five text/photo messages:

Cool new helmet, Dad!

Oh no!  Where did it go?

It's not here...

It's not here...

Here it is!  We found it...Can you?
His reply:  "NOT FUNNY"

But Peyton and I thought we were funny! 

2 comments:

Grandma chewy said...

Love it! Way to torment your dad! It's good for him.

Bobbi said...

You guys are the cutest family ever! This is how cool you are, our girls are going up to live with some cousins in Spokane this summer, help with the kids, go on adventures, etc. Erika said, "Next summer I want to go live with Jeff and Jen, they are the coolest cousins we have!" My "adventure girls" think that your "adventure family" rocks! So do I!!!!! xoxoxoxo