Sunday, September 12, 2010

Football Season

Ahhhh, the smell of football season is in the air.  I just go giddy with excitement thinking about it.  Especially because as of now my Utes are 2-0 and BYU lost yesterday.  EXCELLENT!

A few months ago, right after Utah announced their move to the Pac-10 (12-Pac as I like to call it), the Boise Chapter of the University of Utah Alumni Association invited Coach Kyle Whittingham to Boise for a football update.  No way did I miss that!  He was so motivating I was ready to wrestle a 300-pound lineman myself just after hearing him talk.
 

Here's my photo with the HANDSOME Coach Whittingham!
Here is the hat I won in the raffle, signed by the AWESOME coach,
which is too small and which I should give to one of my kids,
but is instead on prominent display in my KeyBank office!
And here is a link to one of my favorite videos of the kids, singing the Utah fight song.  It might be from November 2008, but it never gets old!

Peyton & Ashley U of U Song (YouTube)

Go Utes!

2 comments:

The Meyer Family said...

Awesome. Sure love and miss you guys!

Rosies said...

bbooooooo!!!! Seriously these cougs better step it up my marriage is suffering!