Friday, November 13, 2009

Ashley's Class Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch 10/12/2009

I had the privilege of escorting Ashley and her class to the Pumpkin Patch last month. Luckily, I was only in charge of Ashley and her friend, Macy--I can only handle 2 kindergartners at a time! The kids got to ride the school bus while another mom and I drove in the car, stopped at Starbucks for coffee, and still made it to the farm before the bus! It was cold and windy, but the kids had fun riding the tractor, doing a kids' hay maze, picking pumpkins, and visiting the horses. There are only 6 girls in Ashley's class of 20 so she and Macy have to stay close - aren't they cute together?!

1 comment:

Grandma chewy said...

How Fun!!! I love our little Ashley. It's so fun to see them growing up having friends and doing the giggly things little girls do. Love It!!