Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wha'SUP?!


Jeff and I spent some quality time with our Kindergartner on Columbus Day (sorry, Peyton!). Ashley had school in the morning that day so we took out the paddleboard and kayak that afternoon. I must admit, I was very reluctant to get wet with it being freezing cold outside and overcast, but Jeff told me I'd be fine as long as I didn't mess up and fall off the board. Guess what? I didn't fall! My feet got wet, but that's all. This was my first time on the paddleboard and I was very proud of myself. Oh, Ashley did good, too.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma chewy said...

Lucky Ashley!! Wow!! It looks so fun. It's exciting to see what you guys will try next. I Love You!!

Rosies said...

You girls rock!!! That's what I love about you Jenny you are no wuss!!