Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Why We're Yankees Fans



Peyton joined his first baseball team this spring through Little League and is enjoying learning the classic American pasttime. His rookie league is machine-pitch so the boys have time to focus on the fundamentals rather than worry about pitching. They get to switch positions on the field but every boy's favorite (including Peyton) seems to be the position of catcher (cool gear, I guess). Peyton does a great job at bat and in the field--you can see him proudly sporting the #12 which just happens to be his and his mom's favorite number (Jenny was #12 on the high school volleyball team and there's that certain Utah sportsman that made #12 famous).

2 comments:

Erika said...

Finally, we agree on something. Yankees are the best baseball team!

Grandma chewy said...

There's our Yankee!! Peyton you look amazing. I loved watching you play ball, I wish I could come to every game. I Love You!!