Peyton, I'm so proud of you. It looks like you had a blast. I'm going to have to have you teach me some of your tricky chess moves. Grandma's not to good at chess, but it looks like I have a great tutor in the family. I love everything you do. You are AMAZING!! I can't waith to see you@!
Just wanted to let you know that we love you guys. It was good to see you this weekend, even though it was under icky circumstances. You're kids are getting so big and are so dang cute!!!
3 comments:
Peyton, I'm so proud of you. It looks like you had a blast. I'm going to have to have you teach me some of your tricky chess moves. Grandma's not to good at chess, but it looks like I have a great tutor in the family. I love everything you do. You are AMAZING!! I can't waith to see you@!
Go Peyton! Can you teach me to play? I've always wanted to learn, but never have.
Just wanted to let you know that we love you guys. It was good to see you this weekend, even though it was under icky circumstances. You're kids are getting so big and are so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment