Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crazy Drivers

I was driving home on Sunday night after a successful shopping spree when a guy in a pickup starting doing donuts on the freeway. I was not able to stop quickly enough and slammed into him. He and I are both fine, but look at my poor car! I actually don't think it looks too bad, but the bill from the repair shop says otherwise. Good thing I have insurance from Liberty Mutual (shameless plug for my brother-in-law, Matt).

3 comments:

The Meyer Family said...

WOW Jenny! I'm glad you are alright!!The car really doesn't look that bad! We turn our Mazda in today to the dealership. Harley's glad to be getting rid of it; I on the other hand will miss the car. owell. We have to pick-ups now!

Erika said...

Yikes! Glad you are okay.

Rosies said...

Scary!! glad that you are ok!! can;'t wait to see you guys. Drive safe.