Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Grandma

My grandma passed away a couple of weeks ago and I will truly miss her. She was a very special person and one of the strongest women I've ever known. I'm at peace knowing that she was warmly welcomed into Heaven after a life living God's word. Grandma--give Grandpa a big hug for me and know that I love you both very much!
View the OBITUARY


2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Oh Jen, I'm so sorry about your grandma. The older I get the more I realize that it doesn't matter if a person is old or young when they die. A death leaves a void, period. I am so sorry.

Grandma chewy said...

Jen, your grandma was an amazing lady. I wish I could have known her better. It sounds like she loved life and made the most of it. I admire her devotion to her church and to all those around her. How great to have such good examples as your grandparents. I know it's a hard time and so sad and I'm sorry, but how wonderful that you've had her in your life loving you so very much.