The stage was set July 9th for 5 days of family fun with the Banks in McCall. I sent Jeff and the kids up early to spend quality time with Grandma and Grandpa Chewy...even Great Grandma and Grandpa Banks made the trip for the 1st part of the week. You have to love Idaho!
I hopped on the Greyhound on Wednesday morning to see everyone and join the fun. We spent some time at the hot springs, on the beach at Payette Lake, on Daddy Warbucks' (Larry's) boat, and on the raft (North Fork Payette - Cabarton run). We even had family shirts and a talent show! For more fun pictures and stories check out Erika & Justin's and the Hess family's blogs (they are so much better at this blogging thing than I am!)
1 comment:
I LOVED McCall and all my munchkins around me. ooooh! loved the float on the river.
Post a Comment