Friday, April 11, 2008

Soccer Time!



Would you believe we woke up to snow on Wednesday morning and then had soccer practice that afternoon at 5:30? You gotta love Spring in the Northwest. Peyton's first game was last week and let's just say that playing and having fun is much more important than the score. Game #2 is tomorrow - and as much as it doesn't matter, Peyton enjoys it a lot more if his team scores at least one goal. I apologize that I did not get any good shots - I'll try harder tomorrow. At least this picture of the cheerleaders turned out great.






3 comments:

Rosies said...

those are some cute cheerleaders ra ra Ashley and Jenny!! Oh I wish I could see Peyton play. Good Luck Buddy!

Bobbi said...

Thanks for the invite! I love seeing what your cute fam is doing!!

Grandma chewy said...

Ooooh! I love seeing my Peyton playing soccer. I'm surprised you could catch a picture of him though Jenny, cuz he's such a FAST runner. And...Yes the cheerleaders are the cutest things in the world. Wish I could be there to watch. Hugs