Sunday, April 27, 2008
10 Years & Still Going Strong
April 25th marked 10 years of wedded bliss for Jeff and me - can you believe it? I bet the night we called our parents and told them we were going to Vegas to get married none of them thought we'd be married this long! I still can't believe Jeff has put up with me for this long - or should I say "had the luxury of catering to me" for this long. We are both so lucky to have each other and two wonderfully amazing children. THANK YOU to Grandma Chewy and Grandma Judy for watching the kids while we relaxed in Las Vegas for a couple of days--and MUCHOS GRACIAS to Grandma Chewy for the added responsibility of watching the dog, Charley--I thought about you while I was getting my hour-long aromatherapy massage at the Mandalay Bay Spa. I'd like to end this post by saying we won a load of money in Vegas but I'm not one to lie. We had fun, though!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jen, I can't believe it's been 10 years! It seems like 4 or 5 to me. Where does time go? I'm so glad Jeff found you. You are such a fun, layed back girl. You fit in the family so well. You are definately not an "in-law"!
I second what Bobbi says!! I love you guys!! Especially Jenny!!! Good catch Jeff!!
It seems like you just got married yet Jen it seems like you've been a part of our family forever! We love you all so much. We loved having the kids. They are amazing!
Post a Comment