Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jenny and Ashley get Haircuts!



I love doing girly stuff with my Ashley. Most of the time she is a Daddy's girl, but every once and awhile she'll want to hang out with me and just do girl stuff. How can I say no? Unfortunately, I'm not the best girly mom out there and my hair-styling abilities are impaired. I decided to stop the fighting and just chop off the disruptive part of our mommy-daughter relationship. We're happier and have you ever seen such a cutie???


5 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Oh we love Ashley's hair!! how cute! she looks so sweet and innocent!!!

Grandma chewy said...

Yea I can post comments now. I love Ashleys hair and I love each one of you!

Bobbi said...

Jen! How adorable are these kids! We sure miss you!

Erika said...

Finally you add us! We thought you were haters!!! Thanks

Grandma chewy said...

Yes I really know how to Blog now (ha!) for a minute anyway. Hey, I have my own blog now, I'M just so SURE you want to check it out! Hey Bobbi wants an invite! Her e-mail is wynnmd1@comcast.net She is who taught me to be a blogger. I am definitely cool now. By ME