Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hannah Montana! Hannah Montana

Hannah Montana, or as Ashley says, "Hannah Montana! Hannah Montana!" is Ashley's latest "favorite." She got a Hannah Montana! Hannah Montana! guitar for Christmas and plays "Best of Both Worlds" over and over and over and over and over and over and well, you get the idea. When we told Ashley about the Hannah Montana concert "now in theaters" it was all she could talk about. She ADORES Hannah Montana! Hannah Montana! The show is in 3-D so during the movie she kept reaching out her arms and trying to touch Hannah Montana! Hannah Montana! During the dance songs she would bounce up and down on her chair so fiercely I was afraid it was bothering the other theater-goers. When I asked her to settle down she said, "but Mom, I'm dancin'!" in a very teenager-like-voice. She was not happy when it ended after only 1 hour and 15 minutes - neither was I - for $15 it should've lasted at least 4-5 hours! Oh well, it's cheaper than any other concert these days. I'm turning her into a concert-goer early - when I was 8 months pregnant we went to a Barenaked Ladies concert together and sat on the 13th row! Our little Ashley is growing up so fast! Ashley Banks! Ashley Banks! We love you!

1 comment:

Hess Fam said...

Oh I love it it! Madi will be so excited to dance with her!!!